Diego Ochandio was named Athlete of the 12 months for his achievements in swimming. The younger man from San Caye turned the Argentine and South American Champion in Chilly Water Swimming within the 2000m workforce class.
On the ceremony collectively organized by the “En Acción” sports activities program broadcast by the Municipality and Coop TV, one of the best athletes in every self-discipline, profession and particular mentions had been awarded.
Together with his phrases, Mayor Miguel Gargaglione emphasised the efforts of athletes, lecturers and establishments, and the joint work that the municipality carries out with every of them. “It’s important to do sports activities actively in a wholesome municipality. From the primary day we took workplace, we wished to make high quality breakthroughs in several disciplines, to popularize sports activities in our Sports activities Area, however on the identical time to work with establishments, take part, contribute and by no means compete,” he concluded.
The winners of every of the shortlists had been:
1. Martial Arts: Martin Carrizo
2. Particular Athletics: Cristian Araujo
3. Senior Athletics: Claudia Leguizamón
4. Junior Athletics: Paula Rizzi
5. Regional Motorsports: Ramiro Bustos
sixth Nationwide Motor Race: Claudio Bazterrica
7. Basketball 3×3: Adan Escala
8. Basketball Juniors: Santino Orono
9. Ladies’s Basketball: Romina Cañas
10. Seashore Volleyball: Albertina Gazaneo
11. Billiards: Ramon Harriague
12. Bowling: Agustin Garmendia
13. Boxing: Juan Mico Pedersen
14. Ladies’s Biking: Jesica Casaux
15. Males’s Biking: Alberto Bonomi
16. Sport for the aged: Luis Skaarup
17. Newbie Soccer: Joel Smoulenar
18. Ladies’s Soccer: Berenice Aguillón
19. Children Soccer: Mateo González
20. Backside Soccer: Iñaki Iparraguirre
21. First Soccer: Daniel Azurmendi
22. Senior Footballer: Maximiliano Duarte
23. Futsal: Gerónimo Aguillón
24. Ladies’s 5v5 soccer: Albertina Mico
25. Soccer Tennis: Arantza Aguillón
26. Sports activities Gymnastics: Estefanía Irigoyen
27. Hockey: Emma Agel
28. Karting: Juan Cruz Baracco
29. Bike: Rodrigo Carrizo
30. Swimming: Diego Ochandio
31. Padel: Susana Millara
32. Racket Ball: Astor Smoulenar
33. Fishing: Diego Altuna
34. Mixed Checks: Sofia Martinez
35. Little Tennis: Felix Klink
36. Senior Tennis: Pablo Pardo
37. Males’s volleyball: Jeremías Marchesín
38. Ladies’s Volleyball: Delfina Carriquiry
The “Quorum Propio” Award for his sports activities profession went to César Arana, a milestone in San Cayentan basketball.
Particular prize: Agustín Marchesín – received two new titles with Porto, the place he as soon as once more received the First Division and the Portuguese Cup. He additionally joined the primary league of Spanish soccer this 12 months because the goalkeeper of Celta de Vigo, which is taken into account top-of-the-line leagues on the planet.
A particular award for the Impartial Membership’s First Division Soccer workforce, which has received the Necochea League 5 occasions.
Particular commemoration of 85 years of Membership Juventud Ciclista; Electromatías champion of the 12 months within the Newbie Soccer League; Rubén Carrozzi’s dovecote “Los Mellizos”; Las Dinos (girls’s maxi basketball) Opening Event champions and Tresarroyense Basketball Affiliation’s ultimate of the 12 months champions; Mauro Serrano, South American, second in chilly water swimming; Fernando Trujillo for the 12 months he performed within the Federal “A” Event in Sol de Mayo de Viedma; Joshua Cardozo and Gregorio Martínez Amado champions in Bahiense Básquet; Central South Affiliation regional volleyball champion with Emanuel Madsen Costa Sud de Tres Arroyos; Nicolás Ferreyra, who scored within the Necochea Soccer League, and Juan Parente, who scored the least within the Necochea Soccer League.
#San #Cayetano #awards #excellent #athletes #12 months